- Because a good working environment is vital to our well-being, good health and the work we do.
- To obtain information to allow us to work systematically to improve the working environment at the NMH.
- Because a good working environment makes us perform better together.
Why you should participate in the survey
The working environment survey is designed to take the temperature on the psychosocial working environment at the NMH. The survey and subsequent analysis provide an opportunity for you to tell us how you’re getting on at work and have a say about working conditions.
- It takes around 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
- You can take short breaks along the way. Your answers will be saved as you go.