- Keep a minimum of 1 meter distance at all times.
- Meetings should still be held digitally if you can't keep deistanse at the meeting room.
- Face masks can be worn if you can't keep 1 meter distance.
- Guests and external have access to NMH, but they must still register at the reception with their name and telephone number.
- If you have a cold or feel unwell, please stay at home. Test yourselv with a self-test.
- Everyone is responsible for ensuring they follow restrictions to prevent the spread of infection. This includes keeping their distance during tuition and classes.
- NMH employees should work from home unless their job makes this impractical.
Here you can find updated information about the Academy’s infection control measures.
The following measures for the prevention of infection at NMH still apply
If you are in close contact with someone who has tested positive
If you have been near someone who has tested positive for corona, these rules apply:
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to do anything special other than have a low threshold for testing.
- If you are partially vaccinated (only one dose), you should take a PCR test (test station test) between days 3 and 7 after the contact.
- If you are unvaccinated, go to quarantine and follow the guidelines that apply.
NB: A sample taken too early in the course of the infection may give a false negative test result. If you have been in close contact with an infected person, you should test yourself with a self-test at 3-days intervals.
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health recommends having a low threshold for retesting with an antigen test - that is, also testing oneself at a test station.