This implies that all students and employees from now on shall be physically present on campus unless one is sick.
All teaching will take place in Slemdalsveien (or on other premises), and the teachers are no longer expected to arrange for digital or hybrid solutions.
Regular infection control measures
- If you have a cold or feel unwell, please stay at home.
- Test yourselv if you have symptoms of respiratory infection, but it is no longer necessary to report infections to NMH. Selv-tests are available at the receptions in the foyer and the administration.
- Wash hands well and use Antibac.
- Anyone can come to work, but it is still perfectly fine to work from home. Make an agreement with your leader.
- The home ofice solution is likebefore the pandemic: Employees are present at the workplace, unless otherwise authorised by the immediate supervisor.
How to communicate with the students
It is important to use the official NMH platforms.
- TimeEdit: Is updated by the timetable office based on the information from teachers, study leaders and subject section leaders.
- Canvas: Programme leaders and teachers must ensure that there is good and accurate information about how the teaching will take place in Canvas.
- E-mail: It is also possible to use the student e-mail to reach out to students, where Canvas is not suitable